Subject: Re: sandisk e270 for blind user

Re: sandisk e270 for blind user

From: Charles philip Chan <cpchan_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:19:12 -0400

"Robert Menes" <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com> writes:

> Rockbox on the Sansa e200 series works rather well, but is still
> missing support for the MicroSD slot

However, there is a patch for MicroSD support. There are several
unofficial builds that includes this patch.

> and has shorter battery life than with the stock firmware.

The battery life is not too bad at this point. I estimate it to be about
14 hours, although I haven't done extensive testing by draining the
battery.

Charles

--
/* Fuck, we are miserable poor guys... */
        linux-2.6.6/net/xfrm/xfrm_algo.c