Subject: Re: Which Toshiba model

Re: Which Toshiba model

From: Derek Coatney <coatney_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:15:39 -0400

Hi,

I have been very happy with my F40, but I am not a blind user nor am I using
the voice portion. I will say that the touch pad has grooves on it so you
could tell where your finger was without looking. It is shaped like a plus
sign with the middle of the plus sign being the select.

I hope that helps

Derek