Subject: Interesting problem with ipod 5th generation

Interesting problem with ipod 5th generation

From: Sharon <smace26_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:47:58 -0500

Hi all,

I don't know what is going on, but I had put rock box software in my ipod
and now the computer doesn't recognize it when I plug it in. The software I
am running is about 1 week old. I try everything that I can to get it to
work. I had uninstalled it and got apples software in and the computer
recognized it, but as soon as I put rock box in the computer stopped
recognizing it. The computer beeps when it is plugged in, but it won't
show up in my computer. I am visually impaired and any help with this would
be greatly appreciated.

Sharon