Subject: Re: Bug in the updated makevoices.vbs script

Re: Bug in the updated makevoices.vbs script

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:37:51 +0100

On Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:21 AM,
Jani Kinnunen happened to mention in passing:

> Hi,
>
> I think I've found a bug in the updated makevoices.vbs script, which can
> be found at http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceBuilding
>
> the script seems to be working well for a second or so, but then it
> suddenly stops giving the following error:
>
> Making english voice file with "VW Paul" (SAPI 5)
> D:\RBVoices\makevoices.vbs(167, 25) (null): 0x8004503A
>
> What the heck does this mean and how can I fix this problem?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Jani

No idea, but you could try the one I made at http://tbrn.net/rockbox
I also make VW Paul voices, and my vbs is in the 7z archive called
makevoices.7z.
you need winrar or 7z from www.7zip.org to extract them, and perhaps that
will fix your problems.
No idea what your error means but maybe that will save you the bother of
generating it. If not, then you can try mine at least, and maybe it will
work. Maybe not. Who knows?