Subject: rockbox on he sansa e200

rockbox on he sansa e200

From: kim <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
  I am new to loading rockbox on the sansa e200. That is not quie true. I tried loading it when the sansapatcher didn't exist, but like the executable file much better. I find the speech abilities work very smoothly, so my gratitude to the rockbox team for putting so much effort and making progress. A stupid question that has probably been answered a few times, but I don't know the answer to. How do I boot the original firmware, when I wish to use it? On the heels of that, what do I press to enable the computer to once again, recognize the player as a working USB device, so I can charge the player, add things to it, or update rockbox?
  Thanks for your help, and continued support of the sansa players.