Subject: RE: Recording With ipod?

RE: Recording With ipod?

From: Sean Mealin <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:28:27 -0400

From: [] On
Behalf Of Kolby Garrison
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:50 PM
Subject: Recording With iPod?

Hello Everyone,
I am interested in purchasing the iPod Video 60 GB Model, but I also want to
be able to record directly to the unit's hard drive. I have looked at the
XtremeMac MicroMemo, which is a microphone that claims you can just plug it
into the iPod and record. I don't know if this will work with RockBox, or if
the Microphone is even a factor concerning RockBox. I guess my question is,
will this microphone work with the iPod and RockBox?

<End quote>

Hi Kolby;

It should work; you should be able to plug it in, and hit recording from the
main menu.

(Please anyone feel free to stop me if I'm wrong; my knowledge of this topic
only stems from discussions previously on this list.)