Subject: Re: ipod nano 2gb: any problems

Re: ipod nano 2gb: any problems

From: David Hall <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:33:59 -0400

Gianluca Casalino wrote:
> very kind of you. I use the italian localization and related italian
> voices file.
> regards
> Gianluca
According to , the
Italian voice files were removed earlier this month for copyright
reasons, so I was unable to test using them. Instead I tested using which was last updated on the seventh of June
of this year.
Using this voice file, the battery level is properly voiced. At this
point, not being an expert on voiced menus by any stretch of the
imagination, I can only assume the problem may be caused by an outdated
voice file.

Anna, I would be curious as to how old the voice file you are using is?

Hope this offers some help...