Subject: iAudio question

iAudio question

From: Erin Chaves <>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:51:26 -0400

Hi, all,

When you're in the while playing screen and you go into the file browser from there, is there a way to get back into the wps without reselecting the file you're playing?
I think my iAudio is having some joystick issues. Sometimes when I arrow right to move to the next file, the unit takes me into the file browser as if I had pressed down on the center of the joystick. This is quite annoying!
This is the second iAudio I have owned. My first player never had this problem.

thanks for any responses!