Subject: sansa e200 not working with latest rockbox

sansa e200 not working with latest rockbox

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I installed the latest version of rockbox onto a sansa e280. I use the voice files, and they read well. However, no files play. I tried putting in the original daily build that I used, but the same thing happens. Uninstalling the bootloader and reinstalling did nothing, and changing firmware and repatching resulted in the same thing. any ideas?
  Kim

Building a website is a piece of cake.