Subject: Ipod and blind users

Ipod and blind users

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 01:56:14 +0200

Hi,

Sory, I know that the IPOD topic is much discussed here, but I just have
some short questions. If a visually impaired ipod user prefer to contact
me Off list, no problems.

Is it hard to install rockbox on an ipod and is it easy to use rb on an
ipod only with the voice feature?

What model is the best for us?

and, last but not least, what is rockboxable models which have not been
discontinued? I know that we can find many of them on ebay for example,
but I just need to know about those which are still available on the market.

Many thanks in advance for the answers and sory if this has been
already discussed.

Regards,

Sof