Subject: Pacman files

Pacman files

From: Robin Christopherson <robin.christopherson_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:39:27 +0100

Dear listers

I would like to get Pacbox working on my H340 and reading the manual it seems I need a few files that aren't automatically there. Following the link to the Mame site and downloading the specified files and unzipping them, however, they seem to include the wrong files. I can only find the required pacman.zip and puckman.zip files in an artwork section of the Mame site.

Can anyone help? The manual says I need those two files as they include the following required files:
pacman.5e
pacman.5f
pacman.6e
pacman.6f
pacman.6h
pacman.6j

If anyone could point me at the right versions of the zip files, or even send me the right files by email I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Robin.