Subject: RE: ipod hard drive

RE: ipod hard drive

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:40:18 +1000

Glenn Ervin <> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Glen,
Are you referring to the hold switch?
I have tried the following.
1. Switch the hold switch to the hold position and then back off hold.
2. Press select +menu.
3. Press select +play when the apple logo appears.

But this doesn't work.
If I remove the hard drive from the ipod is there a way I can test it?
I can't even boot the apple firmware and if I turn it on it says can not
find rockbox.ipod.
I haven't installed a build of rockbox only the boot loader.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Daniel Dalton
Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
Contact details.
Email:
daniel.dalton_at_iinet.net.au
Or:
daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
Msn:
Daniel638_at_gmail.com
Skype:
Daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are. Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email
please use one of my email addresses above.