Subject: Re: sansa e200 not working with latest rockbox

Re: sansa e200 not working with latest rockbox

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:53:19 -0400

Hi Kim, did you get that problem with no audio file playback
resolved? I installed the latest rockbox and had the same
problem. I was just about to post something, when I saw your
message. BTW, I've also been wanting to get back to you and say
thanks a lot for the tip on re-initializing the database in order to
clear out my playlist and start over. That worked very nicely. Any
how, thanks in advance for letting me know if you're still having the
problem with your sansa (I have an E260), and if not, how did you resolve it?

Thanks,

Guy