Subject: RE: Repairing iriver H340

RE: Repairing iriver H340

From: S Sturgis <stevesturgis_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:22:42 -0700

Grant,

Please let me know if you find a solution. Your problem sounds not exactly like mine but similar enough that the solution might help me. Also, please let me know where you got a replacement hard drive for your unit. Did you install it yourself or did you send it back to iRiver and have them do it?

Thanks for your help,

Steve Sturgis