Subject: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

From: Tim Mitchell <tlmitchell78_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:21:20 -0400

Hi all,I bought a brand new H140 on eBay about a year ago for rockboxing. I've barely used it and it is in practically new condition. It was very expensive when I bought it because they are no longer made and rockbox supports them very well. My unit came with a UK version wall wart but I do have a compatible non-iriver US wallwart that I'll include as well. If anyone here has interest in purchasing it, please email me with an offer. I have everything that was originally included with it and my unit has at most a few hours of use on it.thanks,Tim
PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707