Subject: RE: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

RE: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new condition

From: Tim Mitchell <tlmitchell78_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:14:38 -0400

Oops, yes I forgot to mention payment, etc.I will accept PayPal, and money orders. Money orders are probably only useful if you live in the U.S. Obviously, payments would have to clear before I ship it to you. Shipping cost is paid by the buyer. If you have any concerns, please see my eBay user account, glonthrow. I have a perfect feedback rating there, and you can confirm that is really me by sending me a message there and I will reply.TimFrom: tlmitchell78_at_hotmail.comTo: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.seSubject: Iriver H140 for sale - nearly new conditionDate: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:21:20 -0400

Hi all,I bought a brand new H140 on eBay about a year ago for rockboxing. I've barely used it and it is in practically new condition. It was very expensive when I bought it because they are no longer made and rockbox supports them very well. My unit came with a UK version wall wart but I do have a compatible non-iriver US wallwart that I'll include as well. If anyone here has interest in purchasing it, please email me with an offer. I have everything that was originally included with it and my unit has at most a few hours of use on it.thanks,TimPC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

See what you’re getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com