Subject: Re: archos players?

Re: archos players?

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 21:11:27 +0200

Melissa Tucker wrote:
> I'm finding that I possibly may need more than 40gb capacity drive
> with the current iriver I have. Just wondering which archos players are
> compatible with rockbox and which ones I should avoid.

Please explain to me what this has to do with the iriver player that Tim
put up for sale. Do NOT reply to an existing thread to start a new one.
Compose a new email instead.

Read this: http://www.rockbox.org/mail/etiquette.html

Regarding your question, the only hard drive based Archos players that
Rockbox runs on are the old Jukebox Player/Studio, Jukebox Recorder and
Jukebox FM Recorder. You might find a few on Ebay.

Linus