Subject: Re: Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

Re: Update: Re: Menus Suddenly Not Speaking

From: Peter Herngaard <>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 17:12:56 +0200

I forgot to report that in this scenario using the reset procedure doesn't
set the talk menu option to its default value of config.cfg.
I don't know what causes that problem.
Strangely I don't use a config.cfg file, rather I have saved my custom
configuration file as config-01.cfg.
But when voice on menus disappears, there is a file called config.cfg with
the talk menu option set to off.