Subject: Shutting down Iriver H0-120?

Shutting down Iriver H0-120?

From: Aman Singer <>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:25:42 -0400

Hi, all.
        I am attempting to use an Iriver Ihp-120 and am in some difficulty.
The unit is on a radio frequency and refuses to react to commands. It will
neither stop the radio nor access the main menu with speech nor shut down
with a long press of the stop button. I have looked in the manual and on
Google but can find no immediate shut down command for the unit. Is there a
way to make the unit reboot, perhaps in hardware? The screen may well
indicate that the unit is frozen but I have no access to the screen at the
moment. I think this may have started when I hit the repeat or AB button
(the button just below the stop/shutdown button, when in the radio screen.
Is there a way to recover from this in hardware?