Subject: Blind user - IRiver 320 - how to get started

Blind user - IRiver 320 - how to get started

From: David <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:38:37 +0200

I am a totally blind user. Just got my IRiver 320 in the door.

Could anyone, either contact me off list, reply on-list, or direct me to the
spot on the web. I have the unit in my hands, but don't know, what the
different buttons are, or how to install RB on it, and have it speak. I have
the AT&T Crystal/Mike licensed on my PC, as well as the MS Mary/Mike voices.

IS there any blind users out there, that has done this job on their own, and
could give me a few tips/tricks how to get this unit up and running?

Thanks alot, everybody!