Subject: Re: Blind user - IRiver 320 - how to get started

Re: Blind user - IRiver 320 - how to get started

From: Dj Paddy <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:37:11 +0100

David have a look at,

Under the portable player section there's a whole lot of Iriver stuff,
written by another blind fella.

I think it will answer all your questions.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-

Email/msn contact:

Skype: djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are