Subject: RE: IRiver firmware

RE: IRiver firmware

From: Tipton, Timothy <Timothy.Tipton_at_pxd.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:52:31 -0500

>> (Rockbox user since 12/28/06; running on a 5.5G iPod video, 30GB)

Hey Rob, not to highjack this or anything, but I'm new and own the same
iPod you have ^^ - and am contemplating throwing rockbox on it - I run
Ubuntu Studio (Linux) and since I can't use iTunes, I'm looking at
alternatives - that's where my question lies - What syncing utilities
are used between the ipod and your pc? Are they built in, just plain ol'
drag n drop or some other software utilities?

Thanks for your help,

Tim