Subject: Re: Toshiba Gigabyte

Re: Toshiba Gigabyte

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:17:55 -0600

HI you wrote:
You need to hold the power button down until the screen fires up. On my
F40, it's a couple of seconds.

**Great! Thanks. I am now successfully running rockbox on the unit.
Very sweet!

I'm wondering though,
The install docs advise that some small files can be placed on the unit to
speed up boot time by 2 seconds. It states that doing so will not allow
booting to the original firmware. IF I do this, will I still have the
capability to restore the unit to it's original firmware?

Great unit running rockbox!

Cheers...rocker