Subject: English.lang

From: Onj <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:13:27 +0100

Can someone who uses voices give me a hand here please? I built voices
based on the English.lang update on July 10 which added options for setting
and clearing the current record path. Now, when you go to set the bitrate
in the settings >recording settings >bitrate, the numbers there do not
speak and they did previously.
Can a Dev look into getting that fixed in the next change of English.LANG
so that I can put out another update? Obviously this will be helpful not
only to me, but anyone else who uses voices from

     MR Andre P. Louis

 You can find many things out about me by reading below this line:

  My personal site: http://AndreLouis.COM
  My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
  Free music (for use in MOH systems, podcasts and radio):
  The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET

   Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
  Aim: FreakyFwoof
  Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

   Telephone contacts:

  Home (phone United Kingdom): +44207-0788886
  Home (fax United Kingdom): +44207- 2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
 In the United States: +1-702-520-5144

  Ring the TBRN conference line 24 hours a day! +1-702-520-5123