Subject: need help on virtual keyboard

need help on virtual keyboard

From: Tyler Wood <the_conman283_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:50:12 -0500

Hi,

I'm a blind user of rockbox and I'm confused about the layout of the virtual
keyboard. I can get the letters just fine, however, the numbers and
punctuation marks are a different story. I'm not sure if its because I USE
SPEECH, or what. Oh man, sorry there, i had caps lock turned on. Anyway,
I've also got a question about making a playlist. I can create a playlist,
but how do I put hat playlist in a specific folder, such as /playlists? it
oesn't ask me where to put it- or if it does, I'm not seeing it. I'm trying
to mix and match different songs from different albums into one playylist,
but it doesn't seem to be workng. It places the playlist in that albums
directory, weather I like it or not- I'm using the method in which you
placefiles in a playlist using the file browser. Should I be doing something
else? Other than that, rockbox has been working beautifully. Using an ipod
video 30gb, if that makes a difference. I've just got a quesion, what are
all those recording settings in the ipod family for? an you get microphones
for them- also, can I get an extra battery pack or some such?

thnks much,
- Tyler

Tell us your tech love story in the Summer Lovin Competition for your chance
to win laptop loaded with Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Live
OneCare.
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/summerlovin/default.aspx