Subject: Re: question concerning latest version of rockbox for sansa and recording

Re: question concerning latest version of rockbox for sansa and recording

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

I know rockbox has a recodins folder. Having never ried recording myself, I can't vouch for this, but perhaps they would be put in it, or in the root of your player.
  Kim

Hope Paulos <hope.paulos_at_maine.edu> wrote:
          Hi all. The latest version of rockbox for sansa has recording features now. *yay*! Could smeone tell me how I can access them with speech, or if it's possible? I tried recording something, and it seems to work; however, I don't know how to access the files.
  Any help is greatly appreciated.
  Sincerely,
  Hope Paulos and guide dog, Beignet

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.