Subject: sansa e200 and micro sd cards

sansa e200 and micro sd cards

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

  I have a chance to purchase a 4gb micro sd card for a reasonable price, and wonder if anyone has tested it with the sansa e200 running rockbox. Sandisk's useless tech support told me that it required a hardware change, which I don' believe, since other players are able to accept larger capacity cards, with only a software update. Id rockbox can't recognize a 4gb micro sd card in the sansa, is it something which is going to be worked on? THanks for implimenting the automatic booting into the original firmware when plugging in the player to a USB port. It is a big help.

  Kim

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.