Subject: Re: Stable IPod nano version?

Re: Stable IPod nano version?

From: Avery Regier <avery.regier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:32:39 -0500

Thanks for everyone's help. Updating the bootloader worked. It would be
nice if in the news section of the front page we could put a notice out to
users when they need to update their bootloaders if new builds require it.
Most users skip the bootloader step when doing a new build as the manual
tells us we can.

The problems for me came even before using the database, as I recall.

-Avery