Subject: loading into sansa e280

From: Paula Hauck <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there....can anyone clarify installation directions for loading rockbox into my Sansa e280? Under " 2.2.1 Introduction, Rockbox boot loader", it refers to the boot loader being "loaded from disk by Sansa boot loader". Does this happen through the computer connection or is there actually some "disk" ? Are there any other steps that need clarification for a novice like me to understand? Please assist!
Never miss an email again!