Subject: Re: loading into sansa e280

Re: loading into sansa e280

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:27:25 -0700 (PDT)

HI,
  I'm not sure if this answers your questions, but if you download the sansapatcher, and the rockbox version you wish to use, you can patch rockbox to your sansa e280 by first unzipping rockbox into your player, and then running the sansapatcher from your PC. It will tell you to press i for install, and that's all there is to it.
  Kim

Paula Hauck <hvagdone_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hey there....can anyone clarify installation directions for loading rockbox into my Sansa e280? Under " 2.2.1 Introduction, Rockbox boot loader", it refers to the boot loader being "loaded from disk by Sansa boot loader". Does this happen through the computer connection or is there actually some "disk" ? Are there any other steps that need clarification for a novice like me to understand? Please assist!
  Never miss an email again!