Subject: Re: Patching IRiver firmware - strange behavior

Re: Patching IRiver firmware - strange behavior

From: David <elephant_at_tele2.no>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:00:38 +0200

No, I didn't want any Japanese. And, I agree, I too did think that the JP
stands for Japanese. That's why, in the first turn, I was planning to use
the version ending on an U; as I thought this must be the english version.
Could anyone just confirm if I am right on that part? Should I go for the
1.28U, or the 1.30U, of the firmware file?

Glen: Is what you are saying that I should run the patcher on the H300.hex,
ignore the messages I get, and then run the patcher on the result from the
first run? Sorry, if I am a bit slow, but I just want to do this right...

Thanks again, everybody!