Subject: RE: rockbox ont he Iaudiox5l

RE: rockbox ont he Iaudiox5l

From: Christy Schulte <christy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:38:49 -0500

It will. However, from what I understand, once you put rockbox on it, the
battery life will be the same as the iaudio x5. So if there's much of a cost
difference you might want to stick with the x5 and save a little money.

Christy
---
Earn automatic rebates from shopping online at over one thousand stores, and
help a child in need at the same time.
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/16077