Subject: Re: question sabout the sansa player

Re: question sabout the sansa player

From: Paula Hauck <hvagdone_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there....don't know which sansa player you have...I have the e280...to access menu while song is playing, briefly touch the on/off button and the menu page comes up...then use the up/down buttons at the top and bottom of wheel to choose another mode(while the current function is still active).....or use the wheel....that works too...., if you want to stay in, let's say, "music" but want to access the menu list while your current song is still on, then press the forward button (after you briefly touched the on/off) and it will put you back in the list of "Artist, Albums,...etc" then you can press the up or down buttons to toggle through the list, touch the select button, it will forward to the next screen, then again on your choice and it will change to the new song list.....do that same thing each time you want to access a different list. Some great input that I read and it works is that alot of the smoothness in function comes through "advanced tagging" in your media
 player before you download...choose alphabetical order or be inventive with genre...I've found that really helps to break things up and make finding your works easier..... also, on my player, the "shuffle" and "repeat" work great...but I've also read reviews that talk about bad sound (mine is beautiful stereo and I set it on manual EQ..).....also don't know if you've heard of bargaincell.com It is a great place to get wall charger, screen protector, silicone skins, etc....for a fraction of regular OEM price....
  WHILE I'm at it....does anyone have input on the sd card???....I have gotten such a run around from the sandisk website (eBox) about how to use it...basically they're telling me that I can't download onto it while it's in the player, that if I use a flash usb adapter to download directly onto the sd card that it won't play in the player unless the stuff is already in the player....doesn't seem to make sense as it's designed for extra storage capacity....any input would be TREMENDOUSLY APPRECIATED!!!

RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info> wrote:
  Hi,

we noticed that we have to navigate through the menus using the central wheel. Is it possible to use the directionnal keys or not?

I was told that the shuffle mode doesn't work on the sansa player? Could someone confirm this please?

thx in advance.