Subject: Re: ogg file issues?

Re: ogg file issues?

From: Dave Hooper <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:57:23 +0100

> I'm running the latest build on an ihp 120, but find that my
> ogg playback is having issues, it does not play the files in
> full rather cuts them off. ANyone else have this problem or any idea why?
> tj

Do you have an example of a file, or is it all of your ogg files? In the
last couple of days I have experienced that the first ogg file played after
booting my ipod 5g skipping a few seconds, briefly, a few seconds into the
track. But only that first file played after boot, other oggs seem fine on
my ipod. It could be related although I haven't tried testing on an h120