Subject: Re: Issues with Rockbox on Sansa e280

Re: Issues with Rockbox on Sansa e280

From: Charles philip Chan <cpchan_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:58:11 -0400

"Jonathan Gordon" <jdgordy_at_gmail.com> writes:

> I know about your build, I looked at the thread in the hope to commit
> the bubbles patch, but it is not linked...

Would you prefer me to post it here or put is on Flyspray so you can
commit?

> as for the screen glitch patch, the last comment is from Mike asking
> for testers so a proper fix can be found...

The "work around" is working well for all users even those without the
problem. I didn't bother to comment since Jack already did so for all of
us at ABi.

Charles

--
printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "
        "Self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Have a nice day...\n");