Subject: current player models

current player models

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:23:41 +0200

Hi list,

Is it true that if you want a rockbox capable player today, the only thing remaining would be an ipod? I called my mp3 online shop today, and they went over the rockbox site together with me. The sales representative discouraged me to buy a Toshiba because of too many flaws in its hardware design, and all other models like Irivers, IAudio, Sansa etc, are no longer being manufactured except the ipods. Does any of you have an advice on what to buy today, if not an Ipod?

Paul.