Subject: Re: current player models

Re: current player models

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:45:03 -0600

Hi you wrote:

Hi list,

Is it true that if you want a rockbox capable player today, the only thing
remaining would be an ipod? I called my mp3 online shop today, and they went
over the rockbox site together with me. The sales representative discouraged
me to buy a Toshiba because of too many flaws in its hardware design, and
all other models like Irivers, IAudio, Sansa etc, are no longer being
manufactured except the ipods. Does any of you have an advice on what to buy
today, if not an Ipod

**What are the flaws in the Toshiba?

I have one and with some bugss still to be worked out, rockbox works great
on it with no hardware issues to date...rocker
?

Paul.