Subject: Re: current player models

Re: current player models

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:18:01 +0200

Hi Rocker,

You asked what the flaws are in the Toshiba players. I have no idea. All the
representative told me about it, was that they got so many complaints from
their returns department, that Toshiba was dropped. He said they make
beautiful computers, but for mp3 players I should not turn to Toshiba.
Again, these are the words of the sales representative, for I've never seen
or played with a Toshiba player myself. I can't tell you.

Paul.