Subject: Urgent iriver h10 help needed

Urgent iriver h10 help needed

From: michael maslo <mmaslo1964_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 18:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List:

I am a blind user which just obtained the Iriver H10
and need help.

Can someone please tell me where the power on and off
is? Also where is the reset button?

Will this unit work on windows vista? I don't
understand how to install rockbox and I have read the
manual. It said hold the select button but I do not
know what button that is. lease anyone who can help
would be appreciated.
--- David Bleakley <cool2bdave_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>Is it true that if you want a rockbox capable
> player today, the only thing remaining would be an
> ipod?
>
> I got my IAudio X from
> http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk
>
> It works very well, radio & mic, with everything
> else.
>
> Cheers
>
> David

> Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't
> settle for less, sign up for
> your free account today

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html

Hi list:

I am a blind rockbox user and need help wi\\