Subject: Re: Urgent iriver h10 help needed

Re: Urgent iriver h10 help needed

From: Ed Nickl <pioneer4x4_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:28:31 -0400

I do not have one, but I did a quick Google and found this; (I did a quick
spell check since I assume you are using text to speech)

Following is a complete description of the buttons and the IRiver itself.
You can charge the IRiver either via the USB power or with the supplied
power supply. The power supply also plugs into the proprietary USB cable
which comes with the Iriver. You can find the USB connection at the bottom
of the player when it is facing you.
Buttons:
Left side, only one button which is both the power button and the menu
button. Hold it down for a longer period of time to turn it on or off. A
shorter time to get the Rockbox menu up.

Buttons underneath the screen:
Left button to go back and right button to go forward or select. It also
works as a context menu button if you hold it down for a long time.
A scroll touch bar is found between these two buttons.

Right side of player:
From top to bottom; rewind, play/pause and fast-forward.
Top of player.
From left to right, built-in mic hole, Locking switch, remote plug and ear