Subject: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Florian Bruhin <florian.bruhin_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:07:38 +0200

Hi there,

i'm searching for people (users and developers) who have time and are
interested to getting interviewed for my German Rockbox-Podcast
(Homepage). The interview is in English (or German if you can speak German)
of course, and I translate it into German then. The questions are things
like "How much time do you usually spend on Rockbox?" or "When and how did
you first hear of Rockbox?" and so on.

Florian