Subject: Re: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

Re: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:29:33 -0400

Count me in. I'm not a Rockbox developer, but it's given a whole new
life to my H120. Because of its stability and recent new recording
options, it's a tool I'm never without. From live jazz gigs to
beach-side excursions, and when I want to listen to my albums ripped in
ogg or some OTR, Rockbox has been there. My H120 was the only music and
recording device I took to my internship last summer in Washington, D.C.
and everyone who saw it was envious. I even convinced my room mate to
buy an H120 off Ebay just so he could enjoy RB. If you would like some
user comments, you're more than welcome to contact me at
steve_at_steve-audio.net. I'll try to keep the bias down to a minimum.

- All my best,
- Steve