Subject: Re: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

Re: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 22:23:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocker" <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 5:22 PM

Hi Yall wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Florian Bruhin wrote:

> I'm searching for people (users and developers) who have time and are
> interested to getting interviewed for my German Rockbox-Podcast
> (Homepage).

I'm sure I can squeeze in more Rockbox blabber in my life! Just contact me
off-list.

I would be happy to talk about the joy of using the voice UI being blind and
how rockbox has enhanced my life.

Of course, I only speak English if that's jok?

rocker_at_shaw.ca
**
Why is it that a month or so ago when I asked the list to help me with
putting on a program on Rockbox, which I need to have done before August 13,
all I got was decention from anyone who responded?
All I want is folks to describe in an MP3 file, how they prepare Rockbox,
from a Blind person's perspecetive, to run on their own device.
I have about an hour and a half of time, and I would like people with
specific players to do a recording of the steps they did for their unit.
Thanks gang, this overwhelming response for someone elses request sure makes
me feel welcome.
Even though I was probably the first BVlind guy to use Rockbox.
Glenn