Subject: Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:15 -0500

> ** The buttons are different on all models, and there is the matter of the
> boot loader for some models, such as going into the menus of the iRivers for
> the matter of flashing, which does not have speech yet.
> I'm sure that there are enough differences in all the models, the Archos is
> the easiest.
> So I would like a 10 or 15 minute demonstration of some units in MP3 format
> to add to my presentation.
> Glenn

Yes the instructions for each player are different. I don't understand
why that means you need any form of audible instructions, beyond perhaps
a physical description of where each button is on the player.

Again, I repeat my question: What is wrong with the instructions in the
manual that they cannot be used?