Subject: Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:24:45 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Louden" <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
To: "Glenn Ervin" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>; "Rockbox"
<rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 11:16 PM

> ** The buttons are different on all models, and there is the matter of the
> boot loader for some models, such as going into the menus of the iRivers
> for
> the matter of flashing, which does not have speech yet.
> I'm sure that there are enough differences in all the models, the Archos
> is
> the easiest.
> So I would like a 10 or 15 minute demonstration of some units in MP3
> format
> to add to my presentation.
> Glenn

Yes the instructions for each player are different. I don't understand
why that means you need any form of audible instructions, beyond perhaps
a physical description of where each button is on the player.

Again, I repeat my question: What is wrong with the instructions in the
manual that they cannot be used?
** That would be better answered by those many folks who have said that they
read the manual, and still can't get it going.
Do you think that there have been no such requests on this list?
Glenn