Subject: Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

Re: Fw: I'm searching people who are interested getting interviewed

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:27:26 -0500

> ** That would be better answered by those many folks who have said that they
> read the manual, and still can't get it going.
> Do you think that there have been no such requests on this list?
> Glenn
The problem is, once they finish installing they don't respond to the
question "How may we improve the instructions" when it is given. That
still doesn't change that you're trying to create alternate instructions
rather than improving the existing set.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this: Why do you expect
someone to help you create an alternate set of instructions, when you're
unwilling to help improve the official set?