Subject: Re: Where to Find Font Files for iPod Video?

Re: Where to Find Font Files for iPod Video?

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:20:24 -0400

Kane Brolin wrote:
> I know I have the latest
> English.voice file, because I got it from that part of the Rockbox
> site devoted strictly to files for Ver. 2.5.

Version 2.5 was released well over a year ago and was only for Archos
jukeboxes. There have been substantial changes to the Rockbox menu
system since then. You need to get the voice files associated with a
current SVN build, not version 2.5. Take a look on this page at the
table entitled "Voice files for daily builds/current SVN builds":

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceFiles