Subject: Re: the change in voice files

Re: the change in voice files

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:40:04 +0100

I don't know how this affects my voice files as I'm not sure what affects
different targets but I'm about to upload a new set of voice files to
http://tbrn.net/rockbox and I hope they work for everyone.
The voices that showed up when I woke up this morning were very undersized
so I got the English.lang and made them all again. The normal size for all
my voices is about 10.7 mb but only 5 meg of that today, so as I say I'm
trying again.
I'll be testing them out on my H140 and we'll see what happens.
People with other targets, can I ask that you also do the same?

On Monday, August 06, 2007 4:15 PM,
kim happened to mention in passing: