Subject: creating voice files

creating voice files

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:16:44 -0700 (PDT)

HI everyone,

  Since the voice files are now target specific, how would I create one for the sansa e200? I am using IBM viavoice which reads quite quickly, and would like to continue doing so. I am confused about rectifying this, or making a new voice file to correspond with the way the english.lang file has been changed. ANy help would be appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Kim