Subject: using the sansa voice

using the sansa voice

From: kim <>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
  I tried the current build with the voice with rockbox on the sansa. The voice did indeed work, but there are a few slips, where the language file does not match up to the menu. In the general settings under the voice opion for example. If being more specific would help, then I will be glad to do so. If there is a better place to tell you about this, then let me know. Thanks to everyone for your help, and patience,

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.